* 2014: ECHO Klassik, Germany
* March 2013: "Diapason d'Or" magazine, France
* 2013: Nominated at the TV Awards Victoires de la Musique, France
* 2012: Classica Magazine Choc of the Year, France
* 2012: Record Academy Award, Japan
* 2009: Awarded the French Order of Arts and Literature (Ordre des Arts et des Lettres) presented by Ambassador Bernard de Montferrand for contribution to French music.
* 2006: Lucerne Festival honoured him with the highest distinction of “Artiste Étoile”.
* February 1998: "Instrumentalist of the Year 1997" at the prestigious Victoires de la Musique award ceremony in Paris.
* 1998-99: Pahud's second EMI disc, Paris (1998) containing French flute music, in collaboration with Le Sage, won the Diapason d'Or award.
* 1997-98: Pahud's first EMI disc, Mozart Flute Concertos and the Concerto for Flute and Harp (1997) won the Diapason "CD of the Year" award, the Radio France listeners' poll as favourite recording of the year, the Japanese Geijutsu Award, and a Fono-Forum award.
* October 1992: Hand-picked by Claudio Addabo to be principal flautist of Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra.
* September 1992: Pahud won eight out of the twelve special prizes at the Concours de Genève.
* 1989: Won first prize at the Kobe International Flute Competition.
* 1988: Won first prize at the Duino International Music Competition.
* 1988: Won second prize at the International Scheveningen Music Competition.
* 1985: Won first prize at the National Competition of Belgium (le concours National de Belgique)
* Soloists Prize in the Worldwide French-speaking Community Radio Awards.
* Awarded a total of four TV-Echo awards in Germany.
* "Ongaku no Tomo" award from the Japanese record industry.
* Awarded European Council's Juventus Prize.
* Pahud is also a laureate of the Yehudi Menuhin Foundation and of the International Tribune for Musicians of UNESCO.